( the home button will return you to
the start page )
Liftmoore was founded in 1961 by Dan Moore to manufacture
electric cranes for 12V DC applications.
Liftmoore has one of the largest lines of cranes. Ranging from
our smallest 800 lb. Max capacity (4,500 lb. Moment rated) DC powered unit, to our largest 10,000 lb.
capacity (72,000 Moment rated) hydraulic powered unit.
All controls are removable, all controls use weather resistant toggle
- DC Powered Cranes
- Intermittent Duty as per S.A.E. J706 (section 6.2)
- 12V DC Powered Cranes, From 800 Lb. Max Capacity to
6,000 Max Capacity. All DC powered cranes have limited duty cycles, by
design DC Powered Motors are limited by the heat it generates, motors must
be allowed to cool and the battery to replenish its charge. The
truck should be running anytime the crane is used. Exceeding the Duty Cycle
and or lack of an adequate power supply
will result in premature motor failure.
New OSHA REGULATIONS NOW IN EFFECT FOR 2,000 LB. and UNDER CAPACITY CRANES when used in construction (links to documents are available on the DC
Powered products page)
- Hydraulic Powered Cranes
- Where Longer Duty Cycles are needed
- Hydraulically Powered from the trucks P.T.O /
Pump combo or Clutch pump. From 3,200 Lb. Max Capacity with a moment
rating of 10.000 Ft-Lbs up to 10,000 Lb. Max Capacity with a moment rating of 72,000
- Jackstands & Outriggers
- A jackstand should be used in conjunction with any of the smaller
keep truck as level as possible while loading.
- Outriggers are required on most installations to meet the
requirements of 1910.180 in regards to stability. The Installer is required
to perform the mandated stability test and fill out the supplied
placard and affix it to the body of the crane.
- Liftmoore offers Boom rest, Pedestals and Reservoirs sized to match your
"FACTS" about Moment
Rating and how it determines the Capacity of your Crane.